Paying your employees can get complicated. As an employer you have many obligations that include: calculating the proper payroll deductions and taxes, writing and signing paychecks, making direct deposits, keeping up-to-date with changing tax laws, providing the proper documentation to your employees, paying your withholding liabilities, and creating and filing all federal and state payroll tax returns.
These Tasks are time consuming and probably cost you more than having Insight Business Services do it for you. We perform all of the above services-form data entry to payroll tax filing- as well as provide you with payroll reports. It’s as simple as emailing or faxing each pay period.
- Complete payroll processing – send us your employee’s pay information and we do the rest.
- Checks / Direct Deposits – mail paychecks, or direct deposit to your employee’s bank accounts.
- Payroll Taxes – prepare and file all required federal and state payroll tax returns.
- Year-end Tax Documents – process W-2s as well as 1099s.
- Experience – Years of human resource knowledge.
- Convenience – Our payroll service is comprehensive.
- Savings – One flat fee covers all payroll services, they are generally lower than our competitors.
- Guaranteed – We guarantee that all calculations are accurate, that all tax filings are timely, and that all tax deposits are made properly.
How does it work?
- Paychecks – Once your payroll account is set-up just email or fax your employees pay information. Your paychecks will be mailed to you or directly deposited to your employees accounts. You will also receive a complete set of payroll reports with each payroll period.
- Tax Deposits – Your payroll taxes will be paid electronically from your bank account to the appropriate governmental agencies.
- Tax Filings – Annually or quarterly all relevant tax returns will be filed including federal 941, 940, NY 45, and employee’s W-2s.